Monday, January 17, 2011

Mr. Random Indian uncle

Mr.random Indian uncle ~

I know...

I do not have have a pair of mesmerizing eyes that can attract u

I do not have a charming appearance like your ideal princess

I do not have a height like a Bollywood (actress)

I do not have a sexy "S" shape like a model

AND

I surely do not know who u are ~

I surely do not have interest to listen things about your LAWYER son + driving BMW

+what characteristic u are + how health conscious u are+ impressive past u have

I do not know eat LONG BEAN, can make us grow taller ~

BUT

I know u came and insulted me out of sudden ~

I was only standing at there with my friends waiting for my another friends ~

Is that my fault for being short,

I'm sorry that my appearance and height have disappointed and make u feel aversion ~

I would like to claim that ..

MY PARENTS are not tall ~! do u think i can be as tall as a bollywood ~!?

u were showing me that the bollywood (actress) is like 200cm ~!!!

i'm only 156cm... I'm only a typical asian

MR. RANDAOM INDIAN UNCLE ~

do we know each other ~?


No comments:

Post a Comment