Monday, December 20, 2010

Good afternoon




Wiiii ~Its a sunny and hot afternoon

Staying indoor to keep myself away from the scorching sunlight XD



btw, did u guys see my post on fb

Aveline Han


Aveline Han
I looked at my doggy, it looked at me ~
I screamed at it, it barked at me
Both of us can't recognize each other =.=...
Holy crap ~
Yesterday at 11:23 · ·


    • Anthony Chia Mun Chung be patient... doggy needs some mind recalling... :-)
      Yesterday at 11:31 ·
    • Ning Jessy funny yeh ‼‼23 hours ago ·
    • Tan Tzy Tyng lol ^^
      16 hours ago ·

    • Nickster Lee hahax... u have a doggie ??
      15 hours ago ·
    • Aveline Han lolzz ~ yeah yeah ~~
      13 hours ago ·

    • Nickster Lee u so bad lock it and scream at ur little doggie... but it was so funny.....13 hours ago ·


    • Alexandra Long u sure or not? my doggies never fail to recognise me even though i see them once a year..
      9 hours ago ·
    • Aveline Han erm ><.. because it was still a puppy when i last saw it5 hours ago ·





Seriously, both of us can't recognice each other
It(mochi-chi) used to be cute and adorable ..
but now =.=...



Just like me, when I was a baby/ toddler ~
i was CUTE too ~ but now
~=.=

Anyway, Casper still the same ~

XD

~ CUTE ~

It does not move as much as before
Do not bite things or PPL as before
SLeep more, move less
Not as annoying as before
lol

Like an OLD man
Mischievous, this mindset has gone ~



My lovely Optus and Bobo
Love u always ~





No comments:

Post a Comment